touching story, please read.
I teared reading this. It’s really touching.
holy shit this is depressing
- Boy: Baby, we need to talk.
- Girl: Ricardo, what do you mean?
- Boy: Something has come up...
- Girl: What? What's wrong? Is it bad?
- Boy: I don't want to hurt you, baby.
- Girl: *Thinks* Oh my God, I hope he doesn't break up with me... I love him so much.
- Boy: Baby, are you there?
- Girl: Yeah, I'm here. What is so important?
- Boy: I'm not sure if I should say it..
- Girl: Well, you already brought it up, so please just tell me.
- Boy: I'm leaving..
- Girl: Baby, what are you talking about? I don't want you to leave me, I love you.
- Boy: Not like that, I mean I'm moving far away.
- Girl: Why? All of your family lives over here.
- Boy: Well, my father is sending me away to a boarding school far away.
- Girl: I can't believe this.
- Father: (Picks up the other phone, interrupts & yells furiously) ERICA! What did I tell you about talking to boys?! Get off the damn phone! (And hangs up)
- Boy: Wow, your father sounds really mad.
- Girl: You know how he gets, but anyways, I don't want you to go.
- Boy: Would you run away with me?
- Girl: Baby, you know I would, I would do anything for you, but I can't... You don't know what would happen if I did. My dad would kill me!
- Boy: *Sad* It's okay.. I understand, I guess..
- Girl: *Thinking* I can't believe what's going on.
- Boy: I need to give you something tonight, because I am leaving on flight 1-80 in the morning, so I need to see you now.
- Girl: Okay, I will sneak out & meet you at the park.
- Boy: Okay, I'll meet you there in 20 minutes.
- (They meet at a nearby park, they both hug each other. And he gives her a note.)
- Boy: Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go.
- Girl: *Tear* (Begins to cry.)
- Boy: Baby, don't cry, you know I love you... But I have to go.
- Girl: Okay (Begins to walk away.)
- (They both go back home. And Erica begins to read the letter he gave her)
- It says...
- You probably already know that I'm leaving, I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you. The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my bitch and don't you ever forget that. I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, and be around you. You really have no clue how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving I thought you should know that I hate you, bitch. You never did the right thing, and you were never there. I didn't think I could hate someone as much as I hate you. And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise. You never had my love, and I want you to remember that. Bitch, you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me. Fuck, I hate you so much. I will not talk to you soon bitch... Goodbye.
- - Ricardo"
- ( Erica begins to cry, she throws the paper in the garbage & cries for hours. )
- ... A day passes, she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely... Then she gets a phone call....
- Friend: How are you feeling?
- Girl: I just cant believe this happened.. I thought he loved me.
- Friend: Oh, about that. Ricardo left me a message. A few days ago. He told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something...
- Girl: Umm.. okay.
- (She finds a piece of paper in the jacket.)
- It says:
- "Baby I hope you find this before you read my letter. I knew your dad might read it, so I switched a few words...
- Hate = Love
- Never = Always
- Bitch = Baby
- Will not = will
- .... I hope you didn't take that seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go thats why I wanted you to run away with me... -Ricardo"
- Girl: Oh my God! It's a letter.. Ricardo does love me! He must of slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me. I can't believe how stupid I am!
- ( Erica turns the TV on. )
- [Breaking news]
- "An airplane has crashed. Over 47 young boys died, we are still searching for survivors... This is a tragedy we will never forget, this plane was flight 1-80... it was on its way to an all boys boarding school..." the Reporter says.
- ( She turns off the t.v. ... 3 days later, she kills herself, because of the fact that Ricardo was dead & she had nothing to live for... )
- ... A day after that the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ricardo, he called to leave a message. "Its Ricardo, I guess you're not home so, I called to let you know that I'm alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you one last time. So, I hope your not worried. I am staying for good.
Omg dumb blonde.
I don’t understand.
Damn cute. Even the coldest heart can be melted with love
A hug can turn your day around, it’s like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you, and they give you a squeeze and all your fear and anxiety comes shooting out of your mouth, and you can breathe again.
—Everybody likes hugs. It makes a day so much better.